Monday 26 April 2010

coffee continues...

More coffee spots, courtesy of a Time Out article from February this year.

The gent and I have been cycling to work every day. In a delicious turn for the even-better, this morning we parked up our two-wheeled steeds and had a coffee together. Well, if you save 20 minutes on your journey by cycling, then you can afford such Monday morning treats! Lovely as my regular coffee haunt is, I had been thinking of alternative spots to keep things lively, and this list provides great riches. It is also good for just reading the delicious descriptions - how beautifully they describe their espressi et al!

I noted down some spots near work... and also near home... and then a few for when I am caught in an unfamiliar part of town and don't want to risk a lousy coffee! Hope you enjoy it too.

No comments: